Introducing solid foods to your baby is an exciting time for parents! But this milestone can also bring a lot of questions, concerns, and hesitation. Brooke Bulloch, registered dietitian with Food to Fit Nutrition, will lead this 90 minute workshop sharing the most up-to-date science and practice-based evidence on the topic. She will have you feeling confident and prepared to best support your litter eater now and in the future.
Topics are divided into 10 chapters:
1) A Word on Vitamin D
2) Signs that Your Infant is Ready for Solid Food
3) First Foods
4) How Much Solid Food and How Often?
5) Baby Led Weaning Concepts and Research
6) Texture - To Puree or Not to Puree?
7) Reducing Risk for Choking
8) Introducing Allergenic Foods
9) Milk Products and Plant Based Beverages
10) Raising an Intuitive Eater - How to Prepare for Picky Eating
Monday Nov 26th, 10 am. Babies welcome!